Their specialty is grilled jowl in miso sauce
Skewers, Japanese pub
This restaurant in Shinjuku Omoide Yokocho serves delicious roast pork giblets called "yakiton".
They have a full menu centered on yakiton, with yakitori (grilled chicken), skewered vegetables, salads, offal stew, and more.
They are proud of their miso sauce, and their specialty is their grilled "jowl" in miso sauce made from meat taken from the temple to the cheek.
The exquisite condition of the grilling and sweetness from the sauce are delicious, making you want to keep drinking, and with the reasonable price range, you can enjoy yourself at ease.
- The skewers are a reasonable price starting from ￥160 each
- Their specialty is their grilled jowl in miso sauce
- They have a diverse selection of drinks
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- Omoide Yokocho 1-2-12 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- About a 3-minute walk from the West Exit of the JR Yamanote Line, JR Chuo Line’s Shinjuku Station
- 2,000 yen-3,000 yen
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)