Yakiniku BBQ Yansando, Ueno Ekimae Store
A well-established high-quality yakiniku bbq restaurant that offers hospitality with refined service and flavors.
This Yakiniku restaurant on the first floor of the Centurion Hotel & Spa Ueno Station, right in the middle of Ueno.
The restaurant combines the wonderful tastes developed by tradition, fine service and state-of-the-art bbq equipment making it an unequivocally well-known restaurant.
The carefully selected beef is of a quality that even meat lovers are happy with, and the restaurant uses only carefully selected Japanese black beef and fresh offal delivered directly from Shibaura meat markets in Tokyo.
We use carefully selected A5 ranked Japanese black beef from around the country.
We provide the perfect match of selected meats and our own Yansando secret sauce.
Enjoy a leisurely meal in a stylish, luxury space which has a large window and a relaxing feel.
- Name in Japanese
- 焼肉陽山道 上野駅前店
- Postal Code
- 6-8-16 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
* Lunch time 11:30am-2:30pm
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 6,000-8,000 yen
(1) About 3 minutes on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
(2) About 3 minutes on foot from Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line
※No smoking at lunchtime
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)