An izakaya restaurant with an at home atmosphere, where you can enjoy delicious, carefully prepared Italian cuisine.
A backstreet in Ikebukuro, Mikunikoji feels as if you've time-slipped into Japan's Showa era. Here, an Italian Izakaya restaurant is located. Built in a three-story house, inside the restaurant, you will find a retro at-home atmosphere.
The restaurant would like you to have a difficult, but fun time choosing what to order with over 20 items on the daily, handwritten menu.
The signature menu is the gorgeous looking nikumori (Meat platter).
The restaurant is popular with guests because prices are reasonable despite the many hours spent preparing the food.
- The elaborate Italian dishes are delicious
- The famous nikumori Meat platter looks and tastes gorgeous
- A menu so large, it is hard to decide what to order
- Name in Japanese
- キッチン すいらく
- Postal Code
- Mikunikoji 1-23-4 Higashiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
Monday to Friday: 6:00pm-3:00am
- 2,000 yen-4,000 yen
(1) About 6-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 6-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted