A popular shop known for brothless dan dan noodles where you can choose the thickness of your noodles and level of spiciness.
Dan dan noodle
This delicious and healthy brothless dan dan noodle shop originated from Hiroshima.
With a bright and clean interior, it is also popular among women.
Choose between thick or thin noodles and six levels of spiciness, from not spicy to extremely spicy.
The homemade chili oil is made with over 10 ingredients, including medicinal herbs, and can be enjoyed from a spiciness level of three.
After finishing the noodles, mix in a small bowl of rice and enjoy every last bite.
- This shop is popular not for typical ramen but for brothless dan dan noodles.
- You can choose the spiciness and the thickness of your noodles.
- Add rice to it and you can enjoy the flavor all over again.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- Higashi-Ikebukuro ISK Building 1F 1-23-8 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- 650 yen-1,000 yen
(1) About 7-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 7-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)