Nomikuidokoro Kisaragitoka, Ikebukuro East Store
An Izakaya restaurant serving delicious Japanese dishes that transcend the normal Izakaya level.
Featuring fresh fish, at this Izakaya you can enjoy delicious dishes all using seasonal ingredients with a taste transcending the normal level of an Izakaya.
On our popular menu is our homemade and limited-edition Tofu, which is made with extraordinary care using soybeans from all over Japan and Nigari Tofu coagulant from Kagawa Prefecture.
Seasonal fish and horse sashimi direct from Kumamoto Prefecture are also recommended for their freshness.
An appetising range of sake and shochu are available as well as many rare alcoholic beverages.
Perfect for those wanting to treat themselves to authentic Japanese food and sake.
An Izakaya restaurant where you can enjoy authentic Japanese cuisine to the full.
Serving dishes using fresh ingredients such as fresh fish.
A wide selection of sake and shochu available.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- のみくい処 如月桃花 池袋東口店
- Postal Code
- Ichikawa Building 2F 1-28-3 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Monday to Thursday, Saturday: 5:00pm-12:00am (L.O. Food 11:00pm, Drinks 11:30pm)
Friday: 5:00pm-2:00am (L.O. Food 1:00am, Drinks 1:30am)
Sunday and holidays: 4:00pm-12:00am (L.O. Food 11:00pm, Drinks 11:30pm)
- 4,000 yen-8,000 yen
(1) About 5-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 5-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, DC, UC)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)