This restaurant offers authentic Japanese food in a cozy, inviting atmosphere.
This Japanese-style restaurant first opened its doors in 1971. The exterior has the elegant, austere style that you expect from a traditional Japanese restaurant, but the inside has a homey and inviting atmosphere to it.
Their authentic Japanese-style cooking comes prepared with fresh ingredients shipped in directly from wherever they’re sourced. In particular, their dishes with ingredients like softshell turtle and goosefish are highly recommended.
They have an abundant menu of course meals, including a softshell turtle hot pot course, which is their most popular offering. In addition to that, they have courses with duck and sea bream shabu-shabu, as well as a limited-time goosefish hot pot course during the winter, which is also a must-try item.
They stock a selection of shochu and specialty Japanese sake, and they also offer all-you-can-drink specials to go with their course menu.
Their lunch menu is also highly regarded for being both delicious and reasonably priced.
Their main signature dishes feature goosefish and softshell turtle.
They offer an abundant course meal selection.
Their private room has traditional low-table seating, which is perfect for dinner parties.
Enjoy Japanese food with fresh directly sourced ingredients and delicious sake.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- Sunflower Building 2F 1-26-4 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- Sunday and holidays, The New Year holiday
- Business Hours
Lunch 11:30am-2:00pm (L.O. 1:40pm)
Dinner 5:00pm-11:00pm (L.O. 10:30pm)
- Lunch 800-2,000 yen, Dinner 4,000-10,000 yen
(1) About 6-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 6-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, DC, UC)