This is a izakaya pub wherr you can enjoy these taste of Japanese homemade food, and enjoy drinking flooring the day and at night.
The famous proprietress makes delicious “mother's cooking” which is the pride of this restaurant. The restaurant is bright, clean and has a feeling of open space.
Each dish has volume and there is a wide variety on the menu and the prices are kept reasonable.
There is a course called “quick drinking” with three dishes and one drink that can be enjoyed in a short time, so the restaurant is easy to approach even when you don't have too much time.
At lunch, set meals, which area popular with business people is recommended. If you order a set meal, you can choose two additional side dishes and refills of rice are free for a good volume lunch.
The proprietress ensures a bright atmosphere
You can enjoy nostalgic, Japanese home-cooked meals
You can enjoy alcohol with your meal even during the day at anytime
- Name in Japanese
- お食事処 さつき
- Postal Code
- Sunflower Building 2F 1-26-4 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- Lunch 800-2,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-4,000 yen
(1) About 6-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 6-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)