GLOCAL CAFE IKEBUKURO
A cafe that offers delicious Japanese set meals and an abundance of tourist info for visitors from abroad.
This wide, spacious cafe features a delightful interior decor. They excel at crafting a versatile menu with a variety of options, including coffee, Japanese food, beer, and more.
They offer a popular selection of healthy Japanese-style set meals that come prepared with seasonal ingredients. They also make their own expertly crafted dashi stock right at the cafe.
In addition to that, they are well-known for their homemade sweets and wonderfully fragrant lattes that are freshly prepared for each order.
The cafe also has an abundance of tourism information on hand to help out travelers sightseeing in Japan.
- They have lots of useful tourism info on Japan.
- They offer healthy Japanese food in the morning.
- They have a wide, accessible entrance and stylish decor.
- Despite being a cafe they have a nice selection of meals on the menu.
- Wi-Fi and power outlets for charging are available.
- They offer course meals that are great for parties, and all-you-can-drink specials on alcohol too.
- Name in Japanese
- グローカルカフェ 池袋
- Postal Code
- Sunshine City Alpa 1F, 3-1-1 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
weekends and holidays 8:30am-10:00pm
- 400-2,000 yen
(1) About an 8-minute walk from exit 35 of the JR Yamanote Line, Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Fukutoshin Line, and Tobu Tojo Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About a 3-minute walk from exits 6 and 7 of the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line’s Higashi-Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)