Baker's Diner Sunshine City location
This restaurant serves piping hot Dutch baby pancakes
This restaurant specializes in Dutch baby pancakes with new, crisp and fluffy textures. They also serve the piping hot pancakes left inside a Nanbu frying pan. It looks so photogenic when decorated with various fruits and cream.
Instead of pancakes just being served as dessert, they also have savory pancakes topped with things such as shrimp and Vienna sausage.
Other than pancakes, they also have hamburgers and roast beef rice bowls. They also have a wide selection of craft beer and wine.
Enjoy a craft beer at night while eating grilled chicken.
Their Dutch baby pancakes also look amazing
They have a diverse menu with a full set of dishes from desserts to standard meals
They also have a wide selection of alcoholic drinks including craft beer and wine.
- Name in Japanese
- BAKER’s DINER サンシャインシティ店
- Postal Code
- Sunshine City Alpa B1F, 3-1-1 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays(set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 11:00pm -11:00pm(L.O. 10:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 1,000-3,000 yen
(1) About an 8-minute walk from exit 35 of the JR Yamanote Line, Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Fukutoshin Line, and Tobu Tojo Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About a 3-minute walk from exits 6 and 7 of the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line’s Higashi-Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)