Charcoal & Wine Givino
A restaurant specializing in fresh ingredients and delicious wine
Here guests can enjoy the delicious combination of wine, Kyoto vegetables, and charcoal-grilled meat dishes. Not only do they offer A5-ranked Japanese Wagyu beef, but they also offer game meats like deer, wild boar, horse, and chicken.
Delicious dishes featuring A5-ranked Wagyu beef, game meats, and Kyoto vegetables.
Over 30 types of wine carefully selected from across the world.
環境佳 食物美味 搭配葡萄酒真的很適合
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 炭火とワイン ジビーノ
- Postal Code
- B1F Shiroishi Building, 1-6-5 Tomioka, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
- Lunch 11:30am-2:00pm (last order 1:30pm), Dinner 5:00pm-12:00am (last order 11:00pm)
- No holidays
- About a 2-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line and Toei Subway Oedo Line’s Monzen-Nakacho Station
- Lunch 1,000yen-1,500yen, Dinner 3,000yen-5,000yen
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)