A popular Japanese-style pub that offers fresh seafood and yakitori.
This izakaya (a type of Japanese-style pub) offers up fresh seafood that’s shipped in the same day to large gatherings of customers. They offer delicious daily specials with fresh, seasonal sashimi, boiled fish, and more.
Other than fresh seafood, they also have yakitori chicken skewers and “yakiton” (like yakitori but with pork), as well as offal stew and other much-loved dishes with unbeatable flavor.
The restaurant has a wide and open atmosphere, as well as a big tatami mat room with low-table seating and large windows that have sunshine pouring in from the sunny streets outside.
They also offer amply portioned lunch dishes that their customers love.
A Japanese-style pub that excels in offering fresh seafood procured the same day.
They also are well-regarded for their yakitori and other dishes.
A seasonal course meal menu is also available.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- Nanafuku Building 2F 1-20-5 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- Sundays(and other irregular closed dates)
- Business Hours
Weekdays: Lunch 11:00am-2:00pm (L.O.1:30pm)
Dinner 4:30pm-11:30pm(L.O. Food 10:30pm Drinks 11:00pm)
Sat., Nat. Hols. and the day before Nat. Hols.: 4:30pm-11:30pm(L.O. Food 10:30pm Drinks 11:00pm)
- Lunch Around 1,000 yen, Dinner 4,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 5-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 5-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)