Seibu Specialty Dining Hotel Okura
Enjoy a taste of the Hotel Okura on the restaurant floor of the Ikebukuro Seibu Department Store
Japanese, Western, and Chinese cuisines
A restaurant inside the Ikebukuro Seibu Department Store run by Japan’s premier hotel, the Hotel Okura.
With its diverse assortment of dishes from Japanese, Western, and Chinese cuisines, this restaurant is sure to never bore its customers.
One of the most popular dishes is the “Shokado Bento”, which allows customers to fully enjoy the 4 seasons through Japanese cuisine, and includes dishes such as seasonal tempura, sashimi, and steak. Out of the Western cuisine options, the grilled tenderloin made from Japanese beef is a popular choice.
Private rooms are available, making it a suitable location for entertaining clients and important dinner meetings.
You can enjoy a taste of the Hotel Okura inside the Ikebukuro Seibu Department Store .
It’s recommended for those who want to enjoy their meal in a relaxed, slightly extravagant environment .
An English menu is available .
Course meals and all you can drink plans are also available.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 西武特別食堂 ホテルオークラ
- Postal Code
- SEIBU IKEBUKURO 8F, 1-28-1 Minami Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays(set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Weekdays: Lunch 11:00am-3:00pm, Dinner 5:00pm-11:00pm(L.O. 10:00pm)
Weekend and public holidays: 10:30am-3:00pm, Dinner 5:00pm-11:00pm(L.O. 10:00pm)
- Lunch 1,500-4,000 yen, Dinner 2,000-10,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Master, Visa)