Ushihyoe Nishian Seibu Ikebukuro main location
Enjoy rare cuts of "Shinshugyu beef" raised on apples
Enjoy the "Shinshugyu" brand of cattle raised in Nagano Prefecture at this yakiniku restaurant. By giving Shinshugyu cattle apples in their feed, it is known that it will produce a vivid and beautiful marbling effect from the color of the red meat and fat, and it has a fragrant sweetness to it. By purchasing one head of Shinshugyu cattle, you can enjoy rare cuts of meat you seldom get to eat at ordinary yakiniku restaurants.
Their popular menu item is their "one head of Shinshugyu cattle course", allowing you to enjoy various cuts of Shinshugyu beef.
Recommended dishes include their Chateaubriand steak you can enjoy with thick cuts of meat and a melt in your mouth texture, and their "seared nigiri Shinshugyu" that turns Shinshugyu beef into sushi.
Enjoy Shinshugyu beef with a fragrant sweetness to it
You can also adequately enjoy their reasonable lunch menu
They have private rooms with a relaxed ambiance
- Name in Japanese
- 牛兵衛 西庵 西武池袋本店
- Postal Code
- SEIBU IKEBUKURO 8F, 1-28-1 Minami Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays(set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Monday to Friday: 11:00am-11:00pm
Weekend and public holidays: 10:30am-11:00pm
- Lunch 1,500-3,000 yen, Dinner 4,000-15,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)