Chanko Tomoegata Ryogoku Branch
A traditional chankonabe restaurant where you can also enjoy authentic Japanese food
Delight in their signature chankonabe (a hot-pot dish eaten by sumo wrestlers) while enjoying the Japanese-style décor of the restaurant.
The menu features four types of chankonabe: Tachiyama Chanko, a soy sauce-based soup with marbled beef, Kunimiyama Chanko, a salt-based broth with sardine meatballs, Yahazuyama Chanko, which features horse mackerel meatballs and seafood that are eaten with ponzu, and Tomoegata Chanko, which has a special soup that is made using a blend of several different types of miso.
A wide variety of sashimi, chicken skewers, seasonal tempura, and a-la-carte dishes are also available.
Course meals are available not only at dinner time, but lunch time as well, making Chanko Tomoegata the perfect place for a fancy lunch.
- A traditional chankonabe restaurant that is loved by locals
- Menu features chankonabe with a wide variety of soup flavors
- Course meals and all-you-can-drink plans available
- Private Japanese-style rooms are also available for gatherings
食物美味 湯頭很讚 超推薦~
- Name in Japanese
- ちゃんこ巴潟 両国店
- Postal Code
- 2-17-6 Ryogoku, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- Closed on Mondays from June to July, The New Year holiday
- Business Hours
Weekdays: Lunch11:30am-2:00pm、Dinner 5:00pm-10:30pm（L.O.9:30pm）
Weekend and public holidays: Lunch 11:30am-2:00pm、Dinner 4:30pm-10:30pm（L.O.9:30pm)
(1)About 3 minutes on foot from Ryogoku Station on the JR Sobu Line
(2)About 8 minutes on foot from Ryogoku Station on the Toei Subway Oedo Line
- Lunch 1,500yen〜4,500 yen、Dinner 5,000 yen〜8,000 yen
Separate smoking area
※No smoking at lunchtime
- Credit Cards
- Accepted （AMEX,DC,Diners,JCB,Master, UC,VISA）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)