Carl's Jr. Jiyugaoka Restaurant
Juicy Hamburgers From California
Carl’s Jr. was established in 1941 by ways of a small hot dog cart in Anaheim, California.
It has branches throughout the world and offers quality hamburgers.
The juicy hamburger patty is made of 100% safety-guaranteed Aussie beef and is grilled carefully and thoroughly over a fire. It comes with fresh vegetables and select buns.
- Photogenic classy interior inspired by California
- For your enjoyment, each hamburger is made when an order is received.
- Placing an order is easy as menu boards are all digitalized
- Self-service drink area
- Postal Code
- 2-10-4 Jiyugaoka, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
- No holiday
- Business Hours
- 1,000 yen -2,000 yen
- About a 1-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Tokyu Oimachi Line’s Jiyūgaoka Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)