Shrimp & Oyster House - Seibu Ikebukuro
A seafood and oyster bar that offers top quality oysters and shrimp cuisine.
Oyster food・Shrimp food / Closest to Ikebukuro Station
This restaurant features a casual, stylish ambiance with a seafood menu that focuses on oysters and shrimp.
Their oysters come from deep in the sea at Toyama Bay, and these “mineral oysters” are brought up through patented purification methods, which makes them safe to enjoy. Their popular menu choices include hot oyster dishes like butter sauteed oysters, herb garlic butter cooked oysters, deep fried oysters, and much more.
They also specialize in veggies as well, and they prepare their own sauces and dressings in-house, all of which are highly favored by health-conscious diners.
Offers top-quality oysters from Toyama.
They have their own originally made wine that pairs nicely with oysters.
Includes a budget-friendly lunch menu with ample amounts of oysters and seafood.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- シュリンプ＆オイスターハウス 池袋西武店
- Postal Code
- SEIBU IKEBUKURO 8F, 1-28-1 Minami Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays(set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Monday to Friday: 11:00am-11:00pm(L.O.10:00pm)
Weekend and public holidays: 10:30am-11:00pm(L.O.10:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-3,000 yen, Dinner 4,000-6,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Master, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)