LA BODEGA PARRILLA
A Spanish restaurant offering delicious charcoal-grilled cuisine and great wine in a bright space that feels like Spain
Spanish cuisine・Bar / Closest to Ikebukuro Station
A Spanish restaurant popular for its delicious charcoal-grilled cuisine and great wine.
The cooking methods, which are widely used in the Catalonia region of northern Spain and involve adding only minimal seasonings to ingredients grilled over a charcoal fire, let you enjoy the flavors of the ingredients.
In addition to the seafood paella and tapas (Spanish small plates), be sure to enjoy the wide selection of Spanish wine.
The interior is rich with foreign charm, including Latin background music, making this restaurant popular with female customers.
A restaurant that lets you savor delicious charcoal-grilled cuisine and Spanish wine.
Authentic flavors with paella, a Spanish favorite, and a variety of tapas.
Bright interior with a Spanish feel.
Also offers meals that come with all-you-can-drink alcohol.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- ラ ボデガ パリージャ
- Postal Code
- IKEBUKURO PARCO 8F, 1-28-2 Minami Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays(set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- Lunch 11:00am -3:00pm (L.O.3:00pm), Dinner 4:30pm -11:30pm (L.O.10:30pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Master, Visa)