Western-Style Cooking, Ginza Grill Cardinal
We’re known for our delicious hamburger steak, made with our specialty demiglace sauce, and rice omelette.
A western-style cooking restaurant with a bright, stylish atmosphere. We have an open kitchen, so you can watch our chefs as they cook.
Our speciality demiglace sauce is one of our best works, and is used in many of our dishes. We make it by stewing beef with plenty of vegetables, wine, and herbs. Our hamburger steak, smothered in that exquisite demiglace sauce, is one of our most popular menu items.
In addition, we have many other western-style dishes loved by Japan over the years, such as our rice omelette with soft-boiled eggs, fried shrimp, beef cutlets, and more.
We have old-fashioned cream soda, desserts, and a kids’ menu, as well.
Please enjoy our hamburger steak, fried shrimp, and other western-style dishes that have enticed Japan for years.
Our specialty demiglace sauce is delicious.
We have plenty of old-fashioned desserts, as well.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 洋食屋 銀座グリルカーディナル
- Postal Code
- Tokyo Solamachi 7th floor, 1-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays(set by the facility)
- Business Hours
(1) Located a 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, Toei Asakusa Line, Keisei Oshiage Line’s Oshiage (SKYTREE) Station.
(2) Located a 2-minute walk from the Tobu Skytree Line’s Tokyo Skytree Station
- Lunch 1,000yen~2,000yen – Dinner 2,000yen~3,000yen
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)