Fried food and appetizers Koki
A restaurant with delicious fried pork cutlets and fried food on skewers with a nice feeling of live entertainment with them frying the food right in front of you
You can enjoy Japanese cuisine at this restaurant with fried pork cutlets and fried food on skewers, as well as always delicious drinks. They have counter and table seats, and you can see them prepare the food right in front of you at the counter, so it has a cozy feeling to it.
Their most popular menu item is their thickly sliced pork cutlet. The fried pork cutlets uses meat from Sangenton pigs raised in Yonezawa, Yamagata. When you place your order, the cooking starts from slicing off the meat. The fat on the edge of the meat is sweet, and the central part has a soft meatiness, so every bit of even one fried pork cutlet has a deep flavor. You can enjoy various flavors by using things to your liking such as fried pork cutlet sauce, lemon, salted peppers, and Japanese mustard.
They also have fried food on skewers, and plenty of dishes serve a la carte, so you can enjoy them with a drink.
- The featured menu item at this restaurant is their fried pork cutlet made from Sangenton pigs with a deep flavor
- The restaurant interior feels fresh, and they also have counter seats, so it is easy for single customers to come in
- You can also enjoy some live entertainment by watching them cook in front of you at the counter
- All of the meat they use is from Japan
- Name in Japanese
- 揚げ物と酒菜 幸喜
- Postal Code
- 3-5-10 Kinshi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- Lunch 11:00am-2:00pm, Dinner 5:00pm-10:00pm
(1)Approximately a 2 minute walk from the JR Sobu Line Kinshicho station.
(2)Approximately a 2 minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line Kinshicho station.
- Lunch:850yen-2,000yen, Dinner:1,000yen-3,000yen
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, JCB, Visa)