Jiyugaoka Sushi Rinka
Offers an extraordinary counter-side dining experience to sip sake and savor top sushi.
This sushi restaurant brings in fresh, natural fish every morning so diners can enjoy the best ingredients available each day. They make use of Japanese preparation techniques to craft their food, and guests get to watch every step of the process at the restaurant’s counter seating.
Guests can order each sushi item that they like individually of course, but the chef’s choice “omakase” course is especially recommended for a truly amazing sushi experience.
They also have Japanese sake on hand and help guests choose the best accompaniment for their meal.
Lunch is priced at 1,000 yen, and guests can choose from 3 different kinds of kaisen-don seafood rice bowls, as well as course meal options.
- Offers a high-end interior with 9 counter seats only.
- The omakase course with sushi and sake is highly recommended.
- Features high-quality specially designed tableware to dine on.
- Diners must consult with them beforehand when bringing children.
- Name in Japanese
- 自由が丘 鮨 りんか
- Postal Code
- 1-3-17 Jiyugaoka, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
Dinner 5:00pm-11:00pm (L.O.10:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 8,000-15,000 yen
- About a 5-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Tokyu Oimachi Line’s Jiyūgaoka Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)
Nearby facilities (spots,etc)
Conana - JiyugaokaA house turned cafe specializing in Japanese-style pasta that weaves together Japan’s four seasons.
NebutaA popular Izakaya tavern with a friendly proprietor
Otaru Shokudou HanabiA popular Izakaya pub where you can enjoy Hokkaido's local cuisine until the early morning
Ramen KASENWe are a ramen restaurant famous for our Chinese vegetable noodle with extra veggies.
Shunsai Shubo WarabiTaste fine Japanese fare and specialty sake in a relaxing Japanese space
Gyoza Stand MENOJIA popular store serving spicy and savory Taiwan ramen and a wide range of gyoza dumplings
HosayakaA retro-stylish eel specialty restaurant, in the posh and trendy neighborhood of Jiyugaoka.
Kurofune Café COCOOCENThis is a café where you can enjoy freshly made sweets and Japanese tea.
Salon Tamago to Watashi Jiyugaoka branchA popular rice omelet specialty restaurant with fluffy and delicious eggs