A popular standing izakaya serving fine cuisine
Standing izakaya bar
A standing izakaya bar with a seafood-focused menu and counter-seating only. Serving dishes created using high-quality ingredients, more like a high-end ryotei restaurant than the standing bar that it is, Kanemasu is considered Japan’s finest standing bar.
The signboard menu offers raw sea urchin and beef rolls. Green shiso leaves and sea urchin are rolled in marbled Wagyu beef; the rolls melt deliciously when put in your mouth. There are many other menu items that go well with alcohol, including the hairy crab salad served in the shell of the crab, stewed beef, and fresh boiled soymilk skin (yuba).
- A standup bar so popular you can expect queues
- Sea urchin beef rolls feature on the signboard menu
- Lots of dishes created with high-quality ingredients
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1F Kachidoki View Tower 1-8-1 Kachidoki, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Wednesday, Sunday and holidays, other temporary closures
- Business Hours
- About 1 minute on foot from the A4a Exit of Kachidoki Station on the Toei Subway Oedo Line
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted