Shunsai Shubo Warabi
Taste fine Japanese fare and specialty sake in a relaxing Japanese space
Watch as you walk in the restaurant a landscape that spreads before your eyes with a calming atmosphere furnished by warm wooden materials. Here, you can enjoy creative Japanese cuisine that uses branded “Cherry Pork” and carefully-selected fresh fish.
In addition, the pot of rice cooked right after placing your order is enveloped in an appetizing aroma as soon as it is uncovered. The food is carefully made so you can enjoy it with all of your five senses, with close attention to texture, aroma, arrangement and coloring.
A lot of the restaurant’s sake come from Saitama prefecture, where the owner is originally from. There is also a wide variety of other drinks such as shochu and wine.
This is your stop for delicious food and sake, which you can enjoy in a calm and blissful atmosphere.
- At the counter, you can enjoy the fine dishes while looking at the enormous aquarium, or the skilled chef making your dish
- Uses a distinguished pork brand, “Cherry Pork,” known for its soft texture
- Rice is cooked fresh after receiving each order
- Course dishes are also available, as well as an all-you-can-drink plan
- Name in Japanese
- 旬菜酒房 わらび
- Postal Code
- 1F Kuriyama Building, 1-25-2 Jiyugaoka, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
Lunch 11:30am-3:00pm (L.O.2:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,500 yen, Dinner 4,000-7,000 yen
- About a 5-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Tokyu Oimachi Line’s Jiyūgaoka Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)