Okinawa Cuisine and Soki Soba Taiyo Shokudo
Enjoy delicious local Okinawan cuisine and drinks at this restaurant
This restaurant feels just like Okinawa with Okinawan songs playing in a space surrounded by Okinawan sundries.
In addition to standard Okinawan cuisine including "bitter melon chanpuru", "soki soba", and "rafute" (stew of cubed meat), their creative dishes are also delicious.
Another great feature is that you can always eat one of their many specials of rice and noodles.
They also have a diverse selection of alcoholic drinks including "Orion draft beer" from Okinawa's famous brewery, and Okinawa's sake called "awamori", so enjoy them with Okinawan cuisine.
- They are open a long time from the afternoon to early the next morning
- You can eat their bulky specials at any time
- You can savor the feeling of being in Okinawa from the taste of Okinawan cuisine and the ambiance of the restaurant
- Their Orion draft beer is really affordable at 250 yen
- Their multi-course menu with an all you can drink option is perfect for parties
- Name in Japanese
- 沖縄料理とそーきそば たいよう食堂
- Postal Code
- 2-11-13 Jiyugaoka, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
- No holiday
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-4:00am(L.O. 3:30am)
- Lunch 800-1,500 yen, Dinner 2,000-3,000 yen
- About a 2-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Tokyu Oimachi Line’s Jiyūgaoka Station
- Separate smoking area
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)