Shio Soba Kato
This ramen restaurant offers beautifully transparent soup and delicious thin noodles
This ramen restaurant offers dashi stock that uses a whole chicken and plenty of seafood, and also delicious soup mixed with homemade sauce that uses seaweed salt from Awaji Island. Their beautifully arranged straight and thin noodles pair perfectly with the soup.
Even with their featured menu item of shio soba (salt-based soba noodles), there are many kinds offered including ones with Manila clams, vegetables, and chicken. In addition to shio soba, they have soy sauce and miso flavors, tsukemen, and a limited edition menu that changes depending on the season.
For additions, they also offer toppings of grilled char siu, seasoned soft-boiled eggs, wontons, and more.
- They have a wide variety of menu items
- They only have seats at their L-shaped counter, and you can eat while watching them cook
- For their lunch menu, they also offer affordable sets that come with rice bowls and gyoza dumplings
- Name in Japanese
- 塩そば 加とう
- Postal Code
- 1-31-9 Jiyugaoka, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Monday to Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm
- 800-1,500 yen
- About a 2-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Tokyu Oimachi Line’s Jiyūgaoka Station
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted