A cozy izakaya bar where you can choose from a wide range of ingredients including beef, pork, horse, chicken, and fish
This izakaya bar has a cozy and retro feeling to it right out of the 20th century with paper lanterns at the entrance. This bar is so comfortable that you end up forgetting how long you have been there.
Their featured menu item is their "extravagant combo meal" with which you can enjoy yakiniku and hot pot at an affordable price, and they also offer A5 ranked Wagyu beef.
On their seafood menu, they have a lot of dishes that use sea urchin, such as fresh sea urchin beef rolls, fresh sea urchin horse rolls, Wagyu beef cutlets garnished with sea urchin, Wagyu roast beef garnished with sea urchin, and more.
Their "horse shabu-shabu" that has fresh horse meat is a rare menu item not readily seen anywhere else.
- This izakaya bar has an abundant menu with a wide range of ingredients including beef, pork, horse, chicken, and fish
- This space feels cozy
- They have an abundant menu that uses fresh sea urchin
- For lunch, their diverse and affordable specials are popular
- They also have a plan with an all you can drink option
- Name in Japanese
- 居酒屋 うまし
- Postal Code
- 2-7-7 Kotobashi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
Monday to Friday 11:00am-2:00pm、4:30pm-5:00am
(1)Approximately a 4 minute walk from the JR Sobu Line Kinshicho station.
(2)Approximately a 4 minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line Kinshicho station.
- Lunch 500yen~1,000yen – Dinner 3,000yen~4,000yen
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）