A stylish Italian restaurant with excellent cost-performance
This is a casual restaurant with impressive large winders facing a back street. This is a sister restaurant to the famous “Bistro Chick” in Azabu.
Dishes from appetizers to pasta, pizza and meat dishes are all authentic, yet since they are reasonably priced, the restaurant is always busy with customers. Another reason for the restaurant’s popularity is that you can relax in stylish interior.
A popular item is “tender beef skirt steak”. Enjoy with the abundant selection of wines.
A popular restaurant located in a back street with excellent cost-performance
The menu changes seasonally and you can always enjoy what’s in season
60 varieties of wines from around the world are available
In addition to the lunch and dinner menu, various course menus including all you can drink courses
An English menu is available
- Name in Japanese
- アジト 六本木
- Postal Code
- 2F Roppongi U Building, 4-5-2 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
※The restaurant is closed between August 13 to 15 and December 31 to January 4.
- Business Hours
- Lunch 11:30am-3:00pm (L.O.2:30pm), Dinner 5:30pm-11:30pm (L.O.11:00pm)
- Lunch 900-2,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 3 minutes on foot from Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(2) About 7 minutes on foot from Nogizaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)