Kaisen Makoto - Rakutenchi
A sushi restaurant directly connected to Kinshicho Station that offers casual dining with authentic Edomae sushi.
Makoto Sushi is a venerable sushi establishment in Kinshicho with two locations. They bring in bluefin tuna and other ingredients directly from specialty wholesalers to offer guests a chance to enjoy authentic Edomae sushi for a reasonable price.
They also have a menu of set meals that include a variety of side dishes, and their “Nigiri, Tempura Set” with amply sized conger eel sushi is especially popular. They also offer a wide variety of a la carte items and course meal options as well, so whether you’re eating alone or with a group for a special occasion you’re sure to find whatever dining experience you’re looking for.
- Enjoy reasonably priced traditional-style Edomae sushi prepared by sushi chefs.
- Features a calming wood grain interior decor that’s perfect for dining alone, group meals, and more.
- All-you-can-drink specials on alcohol can be added to course meals.
- A wide variety of Japanese sake is available to choose from.
- Name in Japanese
- 海鮮まこと 楽天地店
- Postal Code
- TOKYO RAKUTENCHI building 2F, 4-27-14 Koto-bashi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
(1) About a 1 minute walk from the JR Sobu Line’s Kinshicho station.
(2) About a 1 minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line’s Kinshicho station.
- Lunch 800-2,000 yen, Dinner 2,000-4,000 yen
- Separate smoking area
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
Famous Doll Cakes Yamadaya Head StoreBeloved artisan doll cakes
Tori no OgawaA popular old standby serving delicious yakitori and sake
Noodle House NishikigoiThis is a dandan noodle restaurant whose flavors have a fine quality and whose noodles and soup are extraordinarily compatible with each other.
Fried food and appetizers KokiA restaurant with delicious fried pork cutlets and fried food on skewers with a nice feeling of live entertainment with them frying the food right in front of you
Suehiro Kinshicho North ExitYakiniku restaurant where you can get stuffed to your heart’s content with the finest Japanese black beef and fresh guts
Yakiniku FranceA Yakiniku Restaurant with an all-you-can-eat and all-you-can-drink course.
Seafood Izakaya fish＆fishAn izakaya offering delicious Japanese cuisine with fresh seafood and vegetables
Menya SaburoRestaurant Popular for its Generously Portioned “Jiro-Style” Ramen
KusabaA restaurant to enjoy delicious South Korean cuisine in a cozy ambiance