Kaisen Makoto - Rakutenchi
A sushi restaurant directly connected to Kinshicho Station that offers casual dining with authentic Edomae sushi.
Makoto Sushi is a venerable sushi establishment in Kinshicho with two locations. They bring in bluefin tuna and other ingredients directly from specialty wholesalers to offer guests a chance to enjoy authentic Edomae sushi for a reasonable price.
They also have a menu of set meals that include a variety of side dishes, and their “Nigiri, Tempura Set” with amply sized conger eel sushi is especially popular. They also offer a wide variety of a la carte items and course meal options as well, so whether you’re eating alone or with a group for a special occasion you’re sure to find whatever dining experience you’re looking for.
Enjoy reasonably priced traditional-style Edomae sushi prepared by sushi chefs.
Features a calming wood grain interior decor that’s perfect for dining alone, group meals, and more.
All-you-can-drink specials on alcohol can be added to course meals.
A wide variety of Japanese sake is available to choose from.
以為雞湯做成火鍋會有 腥味 沒想到那麼清爽又好喝
- Name in Japanese
- 海鮮まこと 楽天地店
- Postal Code
- TOKYO RAKUTENCHI building 2F, 4-27-14 Koto-bashi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
(1) About a 1 minute walk from the JR Sobu Line’s Kinshicho station.
(2) About a 1 minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line’s Kinshicho station.
- Lunch 800-2,000 yen, Dinner 2,000-4,000 yen
- Separate smoking area
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)