The Steak Roppongi
A restaurant where you can enjoy steaks with a perfect score for volume
A casual steak speciality restaurant that is open until 6 am in Roppongi, the “town that never sleeps”.
The interior of the restaurant is finished in wood for a relaxing atmosphere.
The restaurant has a simple style featuring lean rib roast meat made tender using an original cooking method served along with a special sauce that is prepared by hand every day.
When visiting the restaurant with several guests, sharing the popular menu item “homemade extra-rich curry rice” is recommended.
- You can enjoy steak with a perfect score for volume until 6 am
- The meat is very tender and easy to enjoy
- All items on the drink menu including alcohol are priced reasonably at only 300 yen
- Course menus including all you can drink are also available
- Name in Japanese
- ザ・ステーキ 六本木
- Postal Code
- 1F Komuro Building, 4-10-11 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
Weekdays: Lunch 12:00pm-2:00pm (L.O.1:45pm), Dinner 6:00pm-6:00am
Weekend and public holidays：Dinner 6:00pm-6:00am
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 2,000-3,000 yen
(1) About 3 minutes on foot from Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(2) About 7 minutes on foot from Nogizaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)