The Steak Roppongi
A restaurant where you can enjoy steaks with a perfect score for volume
A casual steak speciality restaurant that is open until 6 am in Roppongi, the “town that never sleeps”.
The interior of the restaurant is finished in wood for a relaxing atmosphere.
The restaurant has a simple style featuring lean rib roast meat made tender using an original cooking method served along with a special sauce that is prepared by hand every day.
When visiting the restaurant with several guests, sharing the popular menu item “homemade extra-rich curry rice” is recommended.
You can enjoy steak with a perfect score for volume until 6 am
The meat is very tender and easy to enjoy
All items on the drink menu including alcohol are priced reasonably at only 300 yen
Course menus including all you can drink are also available
- Name in Japanese
- ザ・ステーキ 六本木
- Postal Code
- 1F Komuro Building, 4-10-11 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
Weekdays: Lunch 12:00pm-2:00pm (L.O.1:45pm), Dinner 6:00pm-6:00am
Weekend and public holidays：Dinner 6:00pm-6:00am
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 2,000-3,000 yen
(1) About 3 minutes on foot from Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(2) About 7 minutes on foot from Nogizaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)