Sakura is an authentic Japanese restaurant with hours that stretch into the early morning, and a selective touch that’s apparent in everything from the ingredients to the tableware.
Their selection of Japanese cuisine includes shabu-shabu (sliced meat parboiled with vegetables), fresh fish, and nabe (hot pot). At Sakura, they take pride in using only the freshest of ingredients, stocking only enough fish to use each day—all of which are also acquired from a trusted source and head fisherman.
The tableware consists of pieces crafted by a particular designer that the chef is enamored with, and combined with the beautiful arrangement of the dishes on each plate, the entire meal is almost like a work of art.
As for the interior, there are 100 total seats including table seats, counter seats, private rooms, and even terrace seating—allowing the restaurant to accommodate a diverse range of guests and occasions.
- The fresh fish and vegetables consist solely of the most scrupulously chosen ingredients
- Enjoy authentic Japanese food up until as late as 4 a.m.
- The terrace seats feature a view of cherry blossoms in full bloom in the spring
- A plentiful selection of sake to choose from
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 3-24-24 Nishiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
- 6:00pm-4:00am (L.O. 3:00am)
- 8,000-15,000 yen
(1)About a 7-minute walk from the Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line’s Roppongi Station
(2)About an 8-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line’s Hiroo Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)