Meat Restaurant Giontei Tanmaru Roppongi
A restaurant which specializes in beef tongue where you can enjoy meat dishes at a reasonable price.
Beef tongue・Meat Dishes
A restaurant in the back streets of Roppongi that offers meat dishes with fresh, seasonal ingredients. With its wooden and darkly lit interior, it has a cozy and homely atmosphere.
Its signature dish is its ‘Aged Beef Tongue Skewers.’ It has a rather strong flavor that goes perfectly with rice.
Giontei also offers popular dishes other than beef tongue including ‘Japanese Black Chateaubriand’ and ‘Special Marbled Horse Sashimi.’
- Low-priced despite its stylish black and white exterior and extravagant charm
- Offers all kinds of beef tongue courses
- A large variety of alcohol drinks that go well with meat
- Lunch set meals are discounted by 100 yen on rainy days
- Name in Japanese
- 肉料理 祇園亭 たん丸 六本木
- Postal Code
- 1F Success Building, 3-8-7 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Sunday and public holidays
- Business Hours
Weekdays Lunch 11:30am-3:00pm(L.O. 2:30pm), Dinner 6:00pm–11:00pm (L.O. 10:30pm)
Saturday Dinner 6:00pm–11:00pm (L.O. 10:30pm)
- Lunch 1,000-1,500 yen, Dinner 3,000-6,000 yen
- About 4 minutes on foot from Exit 5 of Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, JCB)