A Japanese restaurant with delicious handmade Kyoto udon and Japanese cuisine
Kyoto-style udon restaurant that specializes on sea bream broth and Hokkaido-produced wheat flour.
With it's big red paper lantern in the shopfront facing the main street, it especially stands out even in Azabu Juban where there's plenty of unique stores.
The clear fragrant soup stock goes really well with the slightly hard noodles.
There's also plenty of dishes aside from Udon like the "Dashimaki Tamago" (rolled Japanese omelette) and "Vegetable Tempura" that many customers come to enjoy with Japanese sake.
On the first floor are counter seats and table seats where one can casually eat alone.
On the second floor are semi-private rooms that are recommended for dining together.
- A store for people who want to casually taste hand-made Kyoto-style udon noodles.
- Elegantly seasoned with low salt content
- It is also recommended to leisurely enjoy the flavors and individual items with sake
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1F Fujiyoshi second Building 1-9-3 Azabujuban, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Every Sunday
- Business Hours
Weekdays Lunch 12:00pm-3:00pm (L.O.2:00pm), Dinner 6:00pm-12:00am (L.O.10:30pm)
Saturday, public holidays 6:00pm-11:00pm (L.O.10:00pm)
- Lunch 750-2,000 yen, Dinner 750-3,000 yen
(1) A 2-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line and Toei Subway Oedo Line’s Azabu-Juban Station
(2) A 10-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line and Toei Subway Oedo Line’s Roppongi Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)