Tori Soba Ichikoro 156 Azabujuban Main Restaurant
Popular ramen restaurant boasting a refined chicken stock soup.
A stylish ramen restaurant that's open late at night. Although it is a ramen restaurant, it also has alcoholic drinks, so it can be used as a bar.
The standard dish "Pure Chicken Soba" is a rich, chicken stock soup that carefully cooks chicken bones and vegetables together. Despite its richness, it's easy to eat with an elegant flavor. "Green Laver Pure Chicken Soba" with a green laver topping is also highly popular.
Aside from chicken soba, you can enjoy various types of ramen such as spicy shrimp Szechuan noodles, dried chicken boiled Chinese noodles, and tsukesoba noodles.
- A ramen restaurant that can also be used as a stylish bar.
- Ultra-rich chicken stock soup that uses carefully selected ingredients from Japan.
- In addition to ramen, the menu has real curry and steak.
- Name in Japanese
- 鶏そば十番156 麻布十番本店 (ICHIKORO)
- Postal Code
- 2-1-10 Azabujuban, Minato-ku, Tokyo
※Closed during the year-end and New Year holidays
- Business Hours
- 830-2,000 yen
- A 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line and Toei Subway Oedo Line’s Azabu-Juban Station
- Separate smoking area
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted