Nagasaka Sarasina Nunoya Tahee Azabu Flagship Store
A long-established soba restaurant where you can enjoy the taste of traditional soba noodles
The flagship store of the long-standing Japanese soba restaurant that was established more than 200 years ago.
You can eat Sarashina soba which is well-known for being high class soba.
The soba noodles are largely divided into three types: the "Gozen Soba", which has white transparent noodles, the "Kikouchi Soba", which has an enjoyable aroma of soba, and the "Tahee Zaru", which has a great texture.
You can enjoy soba with those different flavors.
The cold noodles are served with two types of dipping sauces, the rich "Ama soup" and the light "Kara soup", so you can taste and compare.
If you're hungry, the "Ebiten No Tendon" (Tempura Rice Bowl) which is served in large portions is also recommended.
- Flagship store of a soba restaurant founded more than 200 years ago
- Pure white soba "Gozen Soba" made from the true core of buckwheat
- Plenty of side dishes available that many customers enjoy with alcohol
- Soba Manju that you can buy as a souvenir is also popular
- Name in Japanese
- 永坂更科 布屋太兵衛 麻布総本店 (ながさかさらしな ぬのやたへえ)
- Postal Code
- 1-8-7 Azabujuban, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-9:30pm (L.O.9:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 1,000-5,000 yen
- A 2-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line and Toei Subway Oedo Line’s Azabu-Juban Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)