Nikomi Teranishi (Stew Teranishi), Azabu Juban
A bar that serves delicious Nagoya cuisine using Hatcho miso
The exterior has a bright ambiance from white Japanese-style lanterns.
It is a bar where you can enjoy Nagoya's regional cuisine.
The dishes made with the Maruya Hatcho Miso, that was founded in 1337, are delicious.
There are several Nagoya dishes to choose from, and among them, the "Hatcho Miso Oden" is popular.
They also have a collection of rare wine and Japanese sake that you can enjoy with the Nagoya cuisine
- Offers Nagoya cuisine that uses Miso like the "Hatcho Miso Oden" and "Miso Cutlet"
- Collection of distinctive alcoholic beverages that match well with the Hatcho Miso
- Drink-all-you-can course is available
- Name in Japanese
- 煮込み てらにし 麻布十番
- Postal Code
- 2-14-4 Azabujuban, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
- 5:00pm-11:30pm（Last order: Food 10:00pm, Drinks 11:00pm）
- 4,000-5,000 yen
- A 2-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line and Toei Subway Oedo Line’s Azabu-Juban Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, DC, MUFG ,UFJ)