Balcony Restaurant ＆ Bar
A Stylish Restaurant for Adults to Savor Charcoal-Grilled Cuisine
This is a casual dining bar to enjoy charcoal-grill in a chic and modern space.
In the open kitchen, chefs carefully grill Angus beef and filling chicken, as well as seasonal vegetables.
With a stylish bar counter on the premises, it’s a good place to casually stop by at.
Since they can produce special course menus, cake, and flowers, it’s also possible to celebrate birthdays and anniversaries here.
What’s more, with private rooms that accommodate between 4 and 20 people, this place is recommended for banquets.
- From the lively open kitchen, the delicious aroma of charcoal grill wafts out
- At the stylish bar counter, many single customers enjoy tapas and alcohol
- The wide selection of alcohol includes over 100 bottles of wine carefully chosen by the sommelier
- They also offer an all-you-can-drink course
- It’s often used for wedding parties on weekends
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 3F Izumi garden Tower 1-6-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Weekends and public holidays
- Business Hours
Lunch: 11:30am-2:30pm (L.O.2:00pm)
Dinner: 6:00pm-11:00pm (L.O.10:00pm)
Monday to Thursday 5:30pm-2:00am (L.O.1:30am)
Friday 5:30pm-3:00am (L.O.2:30am)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 5,000-8,000 yen
- A 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line’s Roppongi-itchome Station
- Separate smoking area
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)