A Venerable Restaurant Blending Excellent French Fusion Cuisine and Hospitality
In a residential area, a single French restaurant is hiding in the figure of a house.
It offers a high level of “creative cuisine”, adding a Japanese taste to its French base.
In its home-like atmosphere, it’s easy to see the attention paid down to the smallest details, from the furniture to the dishes.
While within walking distance from central Roppongi, it exists as a hidden spot to take time and quietly enjoy a meal.
Rare for Roppongi, it’s a one-house restaurant
This is a place where creative cuisine, fusing French and Japanese, can be tasted
A complete lineup of wine complements the cuisine
Until late at night, enjoy authentic cuisine and alcohol
They also offer all-you-can-drink plans
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 3-4-17 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Sunday and holidays
- Business Hours
Saturday, The day before the holiday 6:00pm-11:00pm
- 6,000-8,000 yen
(1) About 5 minutes’ walk from the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line’s Roppongi-itchome Stations
(2) About 7 minutes’ walk from the Toei Oedo Line and Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line’s Roppongi Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, DC, UC, UFJ)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)