CHIRIRI Roppongi, a Tsuyu-Shabu Restaurant from Kyoto’s Maruta-machi
Savor Shabu-Shabu at a Restaurant serving Omi Beef, one of the Top 3 Wagyu Brands
This Japanese restaurant, replete with elegance and charm, is based in Kyoto.
In Japanese-style tatami rooms, the kimono-clad staff carefully attend to their guests.
The signboard menu features Omi-Gyu shabu-shabu, a beef hotpot dish. It uses Omi Beef, one of Japan’s top three Wagyu brands. Omi Beef’s beautiful shimofuri (marbling) deliciously melts on the tongue.
Another popular menu item is tsuyu-shabu, a hot pot made with Shirogane brand pork and thinly sliced scallions. It’s popular to order both and compare them.
This is an ideal place to savor authentic Kyoto cuisine while in Tokyo.
While being carefully served by staff in kimono, diners can experience Japanese culture .
Enjoy the shabu-shabu made with Omi Beef, one of the top three Wagyu brands in Japan.
Their full lineup of local sake from Shiga Prefecture perfectly complements Omi Beef.
The economical lunch set is popular.
There is also an all-you-can-drink course.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 京都丸太町つゆしゃぶCHIRIRI 六本木店
- Postal Code
- 2F Roppongi GRAND PLAZA 3-1-25 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
Weekdays 5:00pm-10:00pm (L.O.9:00pm)
Sunday and holidays 5:00pm-9:00pm (L.O.8:00pm)
- Lunch 2,000-3,000 yen, Dinner 8,000-10,000 yen
(1) About 2 minutes’ walk from the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line’s Roppongi-itchome Stations
(2) About 8 minutes’ walk from the Toei Oedo Line and Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line’s Roppongi Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)