Pudding made from Jersey milk
Milk pudding that luxuriously uses rich Jersey milk
This dessert is milk pudding topped with cream that luxuriously uses milk from Jersey cattle, a rarity among dairy cattle bred in Japan, making up just 0.8%. Its distinctive feature is the flavor from the rich milk.
It has a smooth, melt-in-your-mouth texture with a rich flavor and a refreshing aftertaste.
It has a deep seated popularity as a longtime best seller since it was released in 1999.
- This milk pudding luxuriously uses rare Jersey milk
- It has been a longtime best seller since it was released in 1999
- It has a melt-in-your-mouth texture and a mellow, delicious flavor
- Product name in Japanese
- ジャージー牛乳プリン ミルク
- OHAYO DAIRY PRODUCTS CO., LTD.
- 145yen (tax not included)
- Expiration period
- 19 days (unopened, refrigeration required)
- Available at
- supermarkets, convenience stores, etc.
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)