Aerial - Salt flavor using Alpen Salz rock salt from Germany
A corn snack that is both crispy and savory
These corn snacks are made with four thin layers like a mille-feuille. Its salty flavor that uses Alpen Salz rock salt from Germany has a moderate savoriness without any strong flavors.
They are in easy to eat bite sizes, and the scent from the corn is so aromatic.
They have a crispy and light texture with a delicious flavor that is irresistible once you start eating them.
- Corn snacks made from four layers
- The mild salty taste enhances the taste of the corn
- Other than a salty flavor, there are also other flavors available including roasted corn flavor and cheddar cheese flavor
- Product name in Japanese
- エアリアル ドイツ産岩塩アルペンザルツ使用しお味
- YAMAZAKI-BISCUITS Co., Ltd.
120yen (tax not included)
※Prices may vary by shop.
- Available at
- supermarkets, convenience stores, etc.
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)