A Mellow and Rich Curry Roux Made with Apples and Honey
This curry roux is made with Japanese apple paste and flavorful honey. It’s been a beloved product since its launch long ago in 1963. This roux will help you make curry rice, one of the familiar comforts of Japanese home cooking!
The roux comes in mild, medium, and hot.
It uses the combination of apple and honey said to have health benefits, discovered in the northeastern state of Vermont in the United States.
- Available in mild, medium, and hot
- Mellow flavor from apples and honey
- Lightly-flavored products for those 1 year of age and up and products with 50% less calories also available
- Product name in Japanese
- House Foods Corp.
12 portions, 230g 318 yen (tax excl.)
※Prices may vary by shop.
- Expiration Date
- 1.5 years after production (unopened)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)