300 yen Yakiniku Tavern in Kabukicho
Perfect cost performance! Cheap and delicious yakiniku restaurant, all costs 300 yen
Yakiniku (Korean BBQ)
A cheap yakiniku restaurant where all items cost 300 yen. They offer carefully selected meats, including shorthorn beef from Tokachi, Hokkaido.
The secret of their cheapness is the ability to purchase good meat at a low price by purchasing one full cow, and cutting down labor costs by introducing a self-serfice all-you-can-drink system. Customers can also make their own drinks, and at any time they want, they can make liquor with the desired strength, so their satisfaction level is high.
The price of the "All-you-can-drink course" for drinks, other than beer, is 600 yen for 60 minutes. Having all you can eat kimchi offered is also an agreeable addition.
All menu items cost 300 yen. There is also a course menu.
Drinks are self-service. All-you-can-drink drinks other than beer are 600 yen for 60 minutes.
They offer carefully selected meat at low prices.
Order from the tablet provided at your seating.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 300円焼肉酒場 歌舞伎町店
- Postal Code
- 1F/2F KT Building１-12-1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Weekdays: 5:00pm-11:30pm (L.O.11:00pm)
Weekend and public holidays: 4:00pm-11:30pm (L.O.11:00pm)
- 2,000-3,000 yen
(1) About a 5-minute walk from Shinjuku Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line and Toei Oedo Line
(2) About a 5-minute walk from Shinjuku Station on the Odakyu Line
(3) About a 5-minute walk from Shinjuku Station on the JR Yamanote Line/Chuo Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)