Enjoy a break at this comfortable cafe with a driver's lounge theme.
This is a cafe inspired by a driver's lounge which is located in the history garage of the car-themed complex "Palette Town". The cafe exudes the atmosphere of a place where racers would use a place to eat and relax when tired.
A recommended item on the Italian bar styled menu is cappuccino. Enjoying a delicious cappuccino while surrounded with car-related items will guarantee a luxurious break for you. Handmade panini and tiramisu are also recommended.
Relax while viewing many photos of cars and specialty car-related items
The menu is Italian Bar style and light meals such as Hamburg Steak and Curry are also available
You can also enjoy Craft Beer and other alcoholic drinks
- Name in Japanese
- CAFE&BAR Grease(カフェ＆バー グリース）
- Postal Code
- Palette Town MEGA WEB History Garage1F 1-3-12 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- 500-2,000 yen
(1) About a 2-minute walk from the Yurikamome Line’s Aomi Station
(2) About a 4-minute walk from the Rinkai Line’s Tokyo Teleport Station
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)