Edo-Mae Sushi Sakura-so
A Venerable Edo-Mae Sushi Shop with an Elegant Ambience
This is an Edo-Mae sushi shop of long standing, loved by patrons in the Akihabara area. When you don’t want to eat at a chain restaurant, but crave authentic sushi, this place is highly recommended.
Sakura-so is popular for the fresh and tasty maguro they serve. Savor their tuna’s melt-in-your-mouth texture.
While maintaining traditions such as the condition of the sushi rice and the amount of vinegar, they are kind enough to offer sushi at affordable prices, so both the quantity and quality are satisfactory.
At lunchtime, enjoy their reasonably-priced sushi or maguro tuna bowls.
The Japanese-style interior is pristine.
Although there are also tables, being seated at the counter, chatting with the chef while eating and drinking feels so extravagant.
Their cheap and hearty lunch menu is an especially good deal.
Also popular is the inari sushi, available for take-out.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 江戸前寿司 桜荘
- Postal Code
- 3-8-9 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Telephone number
- Sundays & National Holidays; irregular closures on Saturdays (once a month)
- Business Hours
Monday-Friday 11:30 am-1:30 pm, 5:00 pm-10:00 pm (Last Order 9:30pm)
Saturday 11:30 am-1:30 pm *Reservations are required on Saturdays
- Lunch 1,000-3,000 yen、Dinner 4,000-8,000yen
(1) About a 2-min. walk from Suehirocho Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
(2) About an 8-min. walk from the Electric Town Exit of Akihabara Station on the JR Yamanote, Keihin-Tohoku and Chuo-Sobu Lines