Birth place: Tokyo
Author Kosu's page
While living outside of Japan for a while, I began appreciating what Japan has to offer. Now I travel in all over Japan to search for that good old Japanese culture and beautiful scenery in each season. It`s my intention to motivate my readers to actually experience the places I introduce through my articles.
- in my 40’s
- Birth place
- Favorite food
- I don’t have many likes or dislikes for food, so I try to eat local specialties when I travel places.
- Food I hate
- If I had to say I dislike something, I guess it would be spicy food.
- Travel, photography, going to the gym
- What I’m good at
- I think I’m better than average at focusing on something when I’m interested in it.
- What I’m not good at
- On the other hand, I’m pretty fickle, so I’m not good at keeping on doing one thing for a prolonged period of time.
- Where in Japan I recommend the most and why to travelers in Japan.
- If you’re interested in modern-day Japan, Tokyo, the capital. If you’re interested in Japan’s history and culture, Kyoto.
- Favorite memory from traveling in Japan.
- For their beautiful scenery, Furano (for example, Farm Tomita’s lavender) and Biei (for example, Patchwork Road, Panorama Road, and Blue Pond) in Hokkaido are the best.
- Must do activity for visitors to Japan.
- Wagashi (Japanese sweets) are something you can enjoy visually, not just by tasting them, so be sure to give them a try when you visit Japan.