Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) stipulate the terms and conditions for provision of the Services, and the relationship of rights and obligations between the Companies and Registered Users. Users must read and accept the full text of the Terms in order to use the Services.
Article 1 (Definitions)
The following terms will be used in the Terms, and shall have the meanings stated below:
- The term “Intellectual Property Rights” shall refer to copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights (including the right to obtain said rights and to apply for registration, etc., of said rights).
- The term “The Companies” shall refer to Diamond-Big Co., Ltd. and Bringer Japan Inc.
- The term “The Companies Website” shall refer to [GOOD LUCK TRIP Online], a website operated by the Companies, of which the domain is “www.gltjp.com” (including any revisions to the domain or content of said website, regardless of the reason).
- The term “Services” shall refer to services provided by the Companies, of which the name is [GOOD LUCK TRIP Online]. (This includes any revision to the name or content of said Services, regardless of the reason).
Article 2 (Ownership of Rights)
- All Intellectual Property Rights in the website of the Companies and the Services shall belong to the Companies or individuals that grant a license to the Companies. The license for the Services under the Terms shall not imply any license for Intellectual Property Rights in the website of the Companies and the Services possessed by the Companies, or individuals that grant a license to the Companies.
- The Companies or a third party that is granted a sublicense by the Companies may use the Posted Data of Registered Users in the website of the Companies, or for provision of content to business partners. In this case, part of the Posted Data may be summarized or excerpted, or posted photos (images) may be resized, trimmed, or otherwise partially revised. In addition, when the Posted Data is used, the screen name of the Registered User who submitted the Data may be shown.
Article 3 (Prohibited Acts)
In using the Services, Registered Users shall not perform acts that fall under, or are deemed by the Companies to fall under, any of the following items:
- An act in violation of laws and regulations, the Terms, or guidelines established by the Companies, or any act associated with crime.
- An act contrary to public order and morality.
- An act of infringing on Intellectual Property Rights, portrait rights, rights to privacy, reputation or other rights or interests of the Companies, other Users of the Services, or other third parties.
- An act that places an excessive load on the network or systems, etc., for the Services.
- An act of reverse-engineering, or otherwise analyzing software or other systems that are provided by the Companies.
- An act that may interfere with the operation of the Services.
- Unauthorized access to the network or systems, etc., of the Companies.
- An act of collecting information on other Users of the Services.
- An act that gives disadvantage, damage, or displeasure to the Companies, other Users of the Services, or other third parties.
- An act that violates the rules concerning the use of the Services, which are posted on the user of the Companies.
- An act of providing profit to anti-social forces, etc.
- An act of trying to perform any act mentioned above.
- Any other act deemed inappropriate by the Companies.
Article 4 (Suspension, etc., of the Services)
In any of the following cases, the Companies may suspend or interrupt provision of all or part of the Services, without giving any prior notice to Registered Users:
- If urgent inspection or maintenance work is required on the computer system involved in the Services.
- If operation of the Services is rendered impossible due to failure of computers or communication lines, etc., improper operation, excessive access concentration, unauthorized access or hacking.
- If operation of the Services is rendered impossible due to natural disasters, including earthquake, lightning, fire, storm, flood, as well as power outage.
- If the Companies otherwise determine that suspension or interruption is necessary.
Article 5 (Disclaimer)
- The Companies shall make no warranty, either express or implicit, as to the fitness for a particular purpose of Registered Users, functionality, merchantability, correctness, usability, or continuous use of or freedom from defect of the Services.
- The Companies shall make no warranty as to the content of information posted on the Services, or any Posted Data. Registered Users shall use such information at their own discretion and responsibility. The Companies shall not compensate for any damage caused to Registered Users or a third party due to the use of Posted Data on the Services by the Companies or the third party.
- Even if the Companies are held responsible for some reason, the Companies shall not pay an amount greater than JPY 10,000 as compensation for damage caused to Registered Users in connection with the Services, and shall not be responsible to compensate for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damage or loss of profit.
Article 6 (Communication/Notice)
- The procedure designated by the Companies shall be taken for inquiries as to the Services, other communications and notices from Registered Users to the Companies, and communications and notices from the Companies to Registered Users (including any notice of revision of the Terms).
- When the Companies send a communication or notice to the email address or other contact information included in Matters to Be Registered, Registered Users shall be deemed to have received the communication or notice.
Article 7 (Severability)
Even if any provision of the Terms or part thereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws or regulations, the remaining provisions of the Terms, or the remaining part of the provisions that is not determined to be invalid or unenforceable, shall continue in full force and effect.
Article 8 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- The Terms and Service Contracts shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms or Service Contracts shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court in the first instance.
[Established on October 31, 2019]