Birth place: Hokkaido prefecture
Author convenisweets geek's page
A lover of sweets who makes the rounds every week to taste-test and report back on the latest sweets from all four major conbini.
- Early 30’s
- Birth place
- Hokkaido prefecture
- Favorite food
- Convenience store sweets! Ramen! Sushi!
- Food I hate
- Road biking
- What I’m good at
- Positive thinking
- What I’m not good at
- Going to bed and waking up early
- Where in Japan I recommend the most and why to travelers in Japan.
- Tokyo (Akihabara). It’s the largest Japanimation hub in Japan, and it’s a geek’s Holy Land. In a sense, it’s where you can get the best feel for what being Japanese is about.
- Favorite memory from traveling in Japan.
- Ibaraki Prefecture (Oarai), Kami-iso-no-torii. It’s a torii gate that stands in the ocean, and it’s a famous spot to watch the sunrise. Look up a picture of it!
- Must do activity for visitors to Japan.
- Visiting different convenience stores! Convenience store goods are easily accessible, made to be easy to open, and often made for each store, so you really get a sense for the attention to detail that Japan is known for.