Pierre Marcolini - Ginza
A world-renowned chocolate specialty shop with an exclusive menu selection for Ginza.
Chocolate・Cafe / Closest to Ginza Station
This chocolate specialty shop originated in Belgium, and it carries the distinction of being a favorite among the Belgian royal family. The Ginza location also has a cafe attached to it, which offers a lunch-time menu.
The shop area on the 1st floor offers chocolates, baked goods, and other treats available to take home. The 2nd and 3rd floors have a cafe section for guests to enjoy.
During lunch hours they offer a popular dish called “Marcolini Curry,” which is only available at the Ginza location. It features curry packed with chocolate for an immensely deep flavor.
- A reputable chocolate shop that’s favored by the Belgian royal family.
- Offers the popular and exclusive specialty dish, “Marcolini Curry.”
- Features a wide selection, including parfaits, eclairs, and more.
- Name in Japanese
- ピエールマルコリーニ 銀座店
- Postal Code
- 5-5-8 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Weekdays 11:00am -9:00pm (L.O. 8:30pm)
Saturday 11:00am -8:00pm (L.O. 7:30pm)
Sunday and holidays 11:00am -7:00pm (L.O. 6:30pm)
- 1,000-3,000 yen
- About a 1 minute walk from the B3 exit at Tokyo Metro Ginza Line ・Marunouchi Line ・ Hibiya Line Ginza Station.
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)