Yuyake Koyake Fureai Village
A facility where you can enjoy various activities amid nature
Experience/Outdoor / Closest to Takao Station
This facility was named thus from its connection to the birthplace of the author of the well-known Japanese nursery rhyme "Yuyake Koyake".
You can enjoy various activities amid the nature of the four seasons, with multicolored flowers in spring, playing in the river and barbecuing in summer, leaves changing color in autumn, and a snowy landscape in winter.
Also, parents and children can enjoy various events that are held in each season, from rice planting and viewing fireflies, to decorative Christmas lighting, and more.
On the grounds, they have restaurants, lodging facilities where you can bathe on a day trip, and also a campsite.
In addition, they have a "Yuyake Koyake Building" which features information about Uko Nakamura, the lyricist for "Yuyake Koyake", and also a photo exhibit for local photographer Shinzo Maeda.
An abundance of nature where you can experience the nature of the four seasons.
They have various events held in each season.
They also have restaurants, a lodging facility, and a campsite.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 2030 Kamiongatamachi, Hachioji City, Tokyo
- 200 yen for adults, 100 yen for kids in junior high school and younger (Saturday is free), free for kids under 4 years old
- No holidays
April to October: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
November to March: 9:00 a.m. - 16:00 p.m.
※The following days are open from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
(1) April 29-May 5
(2) Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays in July and August
(3) August 13-15
- From Takao Station on the JR Chuo Line, or the Keio Takao Line, take a 30 minute bus ride from the Western Tokyo bus stop Jinba Kogen Shita directly to "Yuyake Koyake"
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)