Conana - Jiyugaoka
A house turned cafe specializing in Japanese-style pasta that weaves together Japan’s four seasons.
The cafe is housed in an eye-catching single two-story home with a small garden.The interior has a comfortable and warm wooden decor where guests can dine on original Japanese-style pasta dishes. Every pasta item on the menu is prepared with katsuobushi (dried bonito) and kombu (kelp), as well as dashi stock, a classic staple of Japanese cooking. This adds up to a completely Japanese take on pasta that’s healthy to eat too. They make their own pasta noodles without any eggs, which pair wonderfully with their pasta sauce.
They also offer a wide ranging dessert menu, including soy milk pudding parfaits and waffles with red bean and matcha green tea.
Their drink menu features an original tea blend, as well as juice and beer.
- Japanese-style pasta made with dashi, soy sauce, miso, soy milk, and more.
- Housed in a single home in Jiyugaoka with a warm, calming wooden decor.
- Also offers popular homemade specialty desserts like parfaits and waffles.
- Name in Japanese
- こなな 自由が丘店
- Postal Code
- 1-3-21 Jiyugaoka, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-10:00pm (L.O.9:30pm)
- 1,000-2,000 yen
- About a 4-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Tokyu Oimachi Line’s Jiyūgaoka Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)