Kurofune Café COCOOCEN
This is a café where you can enjoy freshly made sweets and Japanese tea.
We sell sweets at Kurofune, with our specialty being castella. You can find “Café COCOOCEN” on the second floor of the Jiyūgaoka main store.
Our Japanese styled café is decorated with a fashionable interior, in which you can enjoy our carefully brewed Japanese tea and freshly made sweets.
One popular sweet that you can only eat here is the “MIRAI Castella.” It consists of a thick slice of our famous castella coated in our “secret sauce,” which is then then baked.
We also recommend you to check our monthly rotating lunch menu, in which we use seasonal ingredients for our dishes.
- You can enjoy freshly made sweets, matcha and sencha teas, and coffee.
- Our special menu item is the “MIRAI Castella.”
- Sweets can be offered as a drink set for an even better value.
- Name in Japanese
- 黒船 自由が丘café COCOOCEN
- Postal Code
- 2F, 1-24-11 Jiyugaoka, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
- Every Monday (the next day when Monday is a National Holiday)
- Business Hours
- 11:30am-6:30pm (L.O.6:00pm)
- 1,000-2,000 yen
- About a 6-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Tokyu Oimachi Line’s Jiyūgaoka Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)
Nearby facilities (spots,etc)
Shunsai Shubo WarabiTaste fine Japanese fare and specialty sake in a relaxing Japanese space
Taimeshi Uozen JiyugaokaEnjoy tons of sea bream cuisine at this izakaya bar that serves things such as Uwajima taimeshi and sea bream sashimi
Conana - JiyugaokaA house turned cafe specializing in Japanese-style pasta that weaves together Japan’s four seasons.
KosoanAlthough located in Jiyugaoka, this Japanese-style cafe set within an old house has a pleasant rustic charm
Butakobo DonguriA restaurant with creative cuisine and wine that uses "Vejota", the best ranked Iberian pork
T’s RestaurantA natural food restaurant that does not use any animal derived ingredients
Otaru Shokudou HanabiA popular Izakaya pub where you can enjoy Hokkaido's local cuisine until the early morning
Jiyugaoka Sushi RinkaOffers an extraordinary counter-side dining experience to sip sake and savor top sushi.
NebutaA popular Izakaya tavern with a friendly proprietor