Kurofune Café COCOOCEN
This is a café where you can enjoy freshly made sweets and Japanese tea.
We sell sweets at Kurofune, with our specialty being castella. You can find “Café COCOOCEN” on the second floor of the Jiyūgaoka main store.
Our Japanese styled café is decorated with a fashionable interior, in which you can enjoy our carefully brewed Japanese tea and freshly made sweets.
One popular sweet that you can only eat here is the “MIRAI Castella.” It consists of a thick slice of our famous castella coated in our “secret sauce,” which is then then baked.
We also recommend you to check our monthly rotating lunch menu, in which we use seasonal ingredients for our dishes.
You can enjoy freshly made sweets, matcha and sencha teas, and coffee.
Our special menu item is the “MIRAI Castella.”
Sweets can be offered as a drink set for an even better value.
- Name in Japanese
- 黒船 自由が丘café COCOOCEN
- Postal Code
- 2F, 1-24-11 Jiyugaoka, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
- Every Monday (the next day when Monday is a National Holiday)
- Business Hours
- 11:30am-6:30pm (L.O.6:00pm)
- 1,000-2,000 yen
- About a 6-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Tokyu Oimachi Line’s Jiyūgaoka Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)